According to Amazon.com, the program has donated more than $215 million globally to charitable organizations through the AmazonSmile program since its launch in 2013. We are hoping all of those who already purchase from Amazon might consider adding "Global Disciples Inc" as the recipient of the Amazon Smile initiative.
So how does it work?
Well, instead of loginng into www.amazon.com you login via smile.amazon.com. It's that easy. Nothing else changes and all costs are exactly the same. The only difference is 0.5% of all costs for goods on Amazon are donated to the IRS approved charity of your choice.
How to set up
1) Go to smile.amazon.com by clicking the AmazonSmile icon
2) After loginning in using the same username and password as your regular Amazon account, click on the 3 bars directly under the AmazonSmile logo
3) Scroll down until you see "Your AmazonSmile"
4) After clicking on the "Your AmazonSmile" button, you'll see a screen titled "Your AmazonSmile impact". You'll see a list of charitable donations from Amazon and a link that says "Change your charity". Click "Change your charity".
5) On this page you'll see a list of charities and an option to search. Search for "Global Disciples Inc" in McKinney, Texas. Click "Select"
6) Your done! THANK YOU! In the future just remember to do all of your Amazon shopping from smile.amazon.com
Share this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-4173469 with others to have them add "Global Disciples Inc"
Please let us know if you have any questions.